
Just wanted to let you all know how much fun MY weekend was. So the 4 am was a bit of WOW to my family, I couldn't sleep. Had that wake up and toss turn syndrome. So I did a few things on the blog and did some work, tired me enough to go back to sleep. Good thing the office was ONCE again BROKEN into. Man, I'm getting tired of these #$@%$^#@ They didn't get anything, but to be waken up in the middle of dead sleep to a phone call, Sherry Tennyson this is Counterforce we have alarms going off at blah blah blah. We have had 3 break ins since January, oh we are not alone There is an architecture office at end of our complex. He too has been hit two times.
They threw another bolder into the glass door. I have a collection of them going on in my office
:-) I have had tempered glass with wire installed, I have had bars put on the door, along with Laminated glass door. We have deadbolted every door in this office. They kicked the door to the conference room in - Believe me when i say we have done ALOT to stop this. and Its like Fort Knox! in here! - They have not succeeded on getting anything the last 2 times. 6 laptops on first breakin. But frankly people I'm tired of it. I'm going to Hire me a Badger with a shotgun! -
I'm still trying to get the images of the friday the 13th spooks going thru my office that i spend over 50 hours in a week out of my head. The Crime Scene lady knows me by first name. LOL. So know Im playing catch up on real work since iIspent all of yesterday making this place "safe". But you and I both know, if they want in they will get it.
I keep saying "I love my job, I love my Job" OH wait I have a job I have a job :-)
Be Blessed you have a job- I am making Charms all day long:)
ReplyDelete