Sunday, April 5, 2009

Re-setting template




Ok since I did find out that NONE of my pictures were available I had to re-set my template. Im blaming it on that - I downloaded and found one i liked, BUT I had several people say NO pictures! - SO, I sat at my kitchen table and re-did all the posts. Its all good, had chance to add some comments that I didn't get in. AND took this wild picture of me on my computer, you can add different styles, this one i thought fit me perfect! I hope you can all see the picures now. I believe it was computer error, not human.- Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this picture of you - your such a kook! And yes, now I can see all of your pictures. You are a pro at this. I used the cutest blogspot too-they have a great choice of backrounds. We are off to the horse track to meet some friends from out of town- GIDDY-UP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Glad you joined the blogging world...isn't it addicting!?! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete