Sunday, April 12, 2009

Troy and Brenda's Casa

Some of you may know, but for those that do not, Troy/Brenda decided to "stage the house" for sale. I have been helping them with this job. Pictured below are some changes that have been done. Spare bedroom, just rearranged and staged, Bathroom, had to de-fish and de-personalize, but I believe the transformation turned out great. Blue room as they called it, re-painted 3 walls white and stage for comfy, serene place to chill. The Living room pictures were blurry so i deleted them but we just took some furniture out and re-arranged, dinning room same thing, Den, removed pool table. placed some of the LR furniture in there and decluttered. It takes alot of time and energy to do this. Thank goodness they are young, also the wallpaper in the kitchen is GONE - Troy had workers come are redo it,now I bet that was a JOB! - looks awesome though.
CUDDOS to Troy and Brenda for having done a terrific job getting all this ready! Wishing them luck!










No comments:

Post a Comment