Anyone that knows me, know's my mother Liela. She is and always has been one amazing woman, but you also know her battle for the last 7 years. She has fought and WON 4 different types of cancer, She has inspired me to not get down, depressed, and to enjoy the life that has been given to me. I admire her strength and courage. I also give extra cuddos to my father who has been by her side for 57 years of marriage. The man who told me "she is just as beautiful now as the day I met her". Now, that my friends is true love and admiration for each other. Something I will always treasure.I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
The most beautiful, amazing and wonderful woman I know
Anyone that knows me, know's my mother Liela. She is and always has been one amazing woman, but you also know her battle for the last 7 years. She has fought and WON 4 different types of cancer, She has inspired me to not get down, depressed, and to enjoy the life that has been given to me. I admire her strength and courage. I also give extra cuddos to my father who has been by her side for 57 years of marriage. The man who told me "she is just as beautiful now as the day I met her". Now, that my friends is true love and admiration for each other. Something I will always treasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice photo of Mom & Troy - she is looking great- Keep taking photos when you see her , so I can see her-
ReplyDeletethat is so true about grandma. She is stronger than anyone I know. Love the picture of her and troy. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is a beautiful, amazing and wonderful woman and looks great in this picture!
ReplyDeleteShe is an inspiration to us all! :)
ReplyDelete