Just spent a few hours googling "over 50 plus size" - a few good articles, but not many clothing options that are reasonable. One thing I did notice was the models - plus size models. many are beautiful , young and a size 16? There was one article claiming a size 6 is plus size ??? Crazy!!!
Got me to thinking, what is Plus size??
Plus size clothing tends to refer to clothing made for women who wear a size 14 in the US or 16 in the UK, All I could say was WOW - I myself think of a PLUS size 20 and over - seriously people! Its no wonder we have no decent clothing for over 50 and PLUS size!. I am not here to tell you what you need to wear - just help you find things that you CAN wear and will look spectacular with out breaking your bank. I have been Pinteresting alot, and seem to notice again in the womens fashion section all ads and pins are dedicated to size 0 - 6. I would like to see that change so women over 50 and plus size can go to PINTERST and PIN for there size.... How do I do that? well stay tuned because if anyone can do it I CAN and Will
Chat soon
S
No comments:
Post a Comment