Saturday, September 22, 2012

New Furrkid

Update on my furrkids - most of you know I had to place Edgar Allen Poe in a new home. Sad and hard to do, since he was with me as a baby. BUT, He kept beating the crap out of Alfred Lord Tennyson (Alfie). I tried trainers, seperation, crates, you name it. He just would not stop.
SO, I did find Poe a great home and he is happy as can be. When I realized he would be fine was the smile on his face as he rounded the back yard of his new home.  ALFIE is back to his high stepping ways and no longer hiding in fear. I found Zoey on Facebook, someone needed to rehome her. She is amazing, such a character! Everyone who meets her falls in love with her, She loves to play with Alfie, and he loves to play with her . Good fit! This is a picture of my furrkids with new haircuts -

No comments:

Post a Comment