Sunday, September 23, 2012

Up early- thought all night about what to do with this blog, I don't want it to me, me, me. SO I am putting together plus size thoughts, outfits. what to and what not to wear. At my age 58, seems like most clothing stores put old lady flowers and prints out for plus size - last thing I want on my butt FLOWERS - lord help us, my butt would look like a flower field! - SO, I got to thinking how many other women are out there that think the same. I buy ALOT of my cloths online, basically because the stores have limited and ugly clothing for women of my size and age. I thought why not share what I know--- so I will be blogging about my trials and tribulations of being a plus size 58 year old woman.
Welcome and I hope I can help you in my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment