

New and improved Beasty Boyz - well not so much new BUT Edgar Allen Poe just turned 3 so we decided to celebrate with new look, clean cut and matching shirts! - Poe is the bigger of the 2, but the youngest. Alfie on the other hand none to happy with his new look. Maybe cause I'm LAUGHING everytime I look at him.
They are soooo cute!! They are lucky to have you take such good care of them. Our Rylee is too sick to get a haircut- I trim his face- we are just waiting for him to go to sleep.
ReplyDeleteMan that is just sad, He is such a Kookie dog! I hate that you have to go thru that. I would be devistated if something happened to one of my boyz - i know one day, but they just bring so much joy and comfort to me. - hugs to rylee and you
ReplyDelete