Monday, June 15, 2009

Little Bear weekend with Lola


When asked about babysitting Clare (2) I thought how hard could this be? - I raised 2 kids that were 1 1/2 years apart and trust me they were terrror's~ So the word yes came out of my mouth. I picked her up on Friday after school, and away we went in the the unknown. I was prepared, food, treats, juice, new toys, books, bathing suit, water vest, I mean I thought of everything! or did I? The beasty boyz ~~ somewhat excited to see her, but after being chased, pulled on, loved on, dressed up, and god knows what else (poe) they hid under the bed. We got thru our first night - just got beat up with her kicking (wild child sleeping) Saturday Im up at crack of dawn walking the boys - shhh she is sleeping. They lay outside the door just waiting for movement. OH she's up - so bath, breakfast, hair? why lola ouch hurts lola - then it was onto destroying the living room. Im thinking how in god's name can this sweet child do so much damage! - But we made if thru another day and Im exhausted. I have decided that Im taking care of THREE children. 2 of them just happen to be on 4 legs, Trust me that didnt stop Clare - so the 10 legs of pure energy took a tolle on Lola, I took a nap on saturday when she did, And sunday after dropping her off at her mom's another nap as soon as I got home. So, hard is an understandment. But as they say, after all said and done Lola I wuv u with hugs and kissed - PRICELESS and it was worth every minute

No comments:

Post a Comment